BAYERNMOOR Wine Clubs
Cru and Grand Cru
Wine Club Benefits Include:
- Access to Bayernmoor wines, prior to public release.
- Complimentary tastings for two in our Woodinville Tasting Room.
- The option to personally customize each wine club release.
- Early access to all wines, including special bottlings and our Pinot Noir Reserve.
- The option to select Tasting Room pick up, Estate pickup, or flat rate shipping for Club releases.
- Convenient flat rate shipping on all orders.
- Invitations to Club-only Bayernmoor events in the Tasting Room and at the Bayernmoor Estate Vineyard.
- Priority placement on volunteer list for harvests.
- No fee to join. You are simply charged for the wine at each release, minus your Club discount, and including applicable taxes.
Already a member?
CHOOSE A WINE CLUB TODAY AND JOIN THE BAYERNMOOR FAMILY!
- Spring Shipment - 6 Bottles.
- Summer Shipment - 6 Bottles.
- Fall Shipment - 6 Bottles.
- Option to customize your Club wine selections from new release wines and other limited selections.
- 15% discount on all wine purchases, plus an additional 5% discount on case orders.
- Priority access to special release and library wines, after Grand Cru.
Grand Cru Benefits
- Spring Shipment - 1 Case.
- Summer Shipment - 1 Case.
- Fall Shipment - 2 Cases.
- Option to fully customize your Club wine selections from all available wines.
- Exclusive access to special release and library wines.
- 20% discount on all wine purchases.
- Priority access to special bottlings and allocation of up to one case of Pinot Noir Reserve.
- Invitation to the annual Grand Cru Dinner - hosted by owners Kim & Larry Harris.
- Enjoy a private Estate Vineyard tour and tasting four up to 6 once per year, on a mutually agreeable date.
Just Getting Into Wine? Just Passing Through? We Have the Club for You!
Debut Member Benefits
- Spring Shipment - 3 Bottles.
- Summer Shipment - 3 Bottles.
- Fall Shipment - 3 Bottles.
- 10% discount on all wine purchases.
- There is no fee to join. The cost of your membership is simply the cost of the wines, minus your Club discount, and with any applicable taxes.
- Wine charged upon each release.
Commitment: By joining the Bayernmoor Wine Club, you are committing to a minimum of one year of releases, so you may take full advantage of our products and optimize your Club benefits.
Billing: Prior to each release, members will receive several notifications that outline billing, release dates and wines, as well as release party information. Bayernmoor will then automatically charge your card on file for the cost of the release wines, plus tax.
Wine is charged upon each release.
Pick-up: We request that Club releases held for pick-up be collected within 4 weeks of the release date. In the event your release is not picked up within this timeframe, we may ship your wines directly to you, a flat rate shipping fee will be charged to your card on file.
Shipping: Bayernmoor shipments require an adult (over the age of 21) signature at the time of delivery.
Cancellations: We ask that membership cancellations be made via email (email@example.com) at least 2 weeks prior to the Club billing date to avoid being charged.